SharePraise The Lord....we have reached 30,301 hits on the Ministry website as of 11/22/2017 We give God all the Glory and ask Him to continue to Bless all who come here. Just want you all to know we have folks from all over the U.S. visiting us as well as from China, Russia,Austraila,South Africa,Pakistan,and we've added the Ukraine as well as Sweeden Praise be to God!!
If this ministry has blessed you in anyway,or if you would like to share a story with us please feel free to leave them on our comments page. You can write as much as you'd like. Thanks so much to all of you who visit us here God Bless
Im happy to share another Ministry with you that the Lord has alowed me to be involved in. Its called Lamb "Loving Arm Ministry of Believers feel free to check us out www.godslamb.us
Would like to share another ministry its called Cross Wounds check them out at www.crosswounds.com
I'm looking for folks who would like to be prayer warriors,as you may or may not know we do have folks write with prayer request on the contact us page. I believe in the power of prayer and am asking for some "Prayer Warriors" to join us when those requests come in.
WHAT WE BELEIVE
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
(Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27)
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (I Jn.5:7)
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
• In the Blessed Hope--the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming.(I Thess.4:13-18)
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. (Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18)
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.(Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24)
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11)
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. (Rev.20:5-6,11-15)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I Know I am Saved?
You will know you are saved when you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that there is only one Saviour, only One who has paid the price for your Redemption and that Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Scripture says: “If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation" (Rom. 10:9-10).
Your Salvation is a gift from God. You simply have to believe and accept that the Lord Jesus Christ died on Calvary to pay the price for your redemption.
The Scripture says: “For by Grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is a gift of God; not of works lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2:8-9)
What Church Should I Attend?
You should attend a Church that is Spirit-filled, Spirit-led, and Spirit-oriented with teaching that is based on the Word of God. The Church that you choose to attend should preach the Cross.
The following should be taught and preached in the Church:
- Salvation through the Blood of Jesus Christ should be preached (Mat. 26:28; Acts20:28; Col. 1:20; Heb. 9:22; I Pet. 1:18-19).
- The Church should teach the Baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other Tongues, which is available to all Believers, and is received after conversion (Isa. 28:11-12; Acts 2:4; Acts 10:45-46; Acts 19:6; I Cor. 14:4-5, 14-18).
- A victorious, overcoming Christian life should be preached. This means victory over sin in every capacity (Rom 6:11; I Cor. 15:57-58; Eph. 6:10-13; James 1:22; I Jn.5:4-5; Rev. 2:7).
- Divine Healing according to the Word of God should be preached (Ex. 15:26; Ex. 23:25; Isa. 53:5; Mk. 6:13; James 5:14-15, I Pet. 2:24).
- The Rapture of the Church should be taught and preached (I Cor., Chpt. 15; I Thess. 4:13-17).
- The soon and eminent return of our Lord to Earth, to take up His rightful position as King of kings and Lord of lords should be preached (Rev. Chpt. 19).
- Whatever Church is attended, should be a Church filled with a group of people, whether the number is little or large, with a consuming desire to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entirety of the world.
The Error of Jesus Only Doctrine
We teach there is one God manifest in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Jesus Only people teach that Christ is the Father, He is the Son, and He is the Holy Spirit. Hence, the name, Jesus Only. I believe we can provide proper evidence from the Word of God that this is not the case and that the teaching advanced by these people is erroneous and does not accord proper due and honor to the Godhead.
The Scripture does state there is one God. But the word “one” relates to unity as well as number. I John 5:7 clearly means one in unity, as does St. John 17:11-21. And yet there are three distinct Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
The Jesus Only proponents basically teach baptismal regeneration. In other words, the water saves. This teaching, plus the implication that if one is not baptized in the name of Jesus Only, their sins cannot be forgiven and they will be lost and burn in Hell eternally.
We teach and preach that the Baptism with the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to Salvation. However, while we cherish the Baptism with the Spirit, we must reject the insistence of the Jesus Only people that the experience is necessary for Salvation. We believe that the Baptism with the Spirit is a part of our Salvation, but so is Divine healing: and while this is a great blessing, it cannot be labeled as a requisite for Salvation itself. There is a difference between that which we must do in order to be saved and those blessings that come to us because we are saved.
Tithes and Offerings
TITHES, I believe, should be used to support one’s local Church. If the Church is a faithful one which honors God, exalts the Lord Jesus Christ, believes the Bible, preaches the Gospel, and leads sinners to Christ, it is worthy of one’s support in attendance and finances (tithes especially). Such a Church provides food for one’s Spiritual Growth.
OFFERINGS are to be given over and above one’s tithes. I personally feel a person should be very generous with God when it comes to the matter of finances. I do not believe a person can out give God. As someone once said, the more we give to God, the more He gives back to us — because He has a bigger shovel, and He just keeps shoveling it back.
The Holy Spirit should lead a person with respect to sharing his tithes and/or offerings with ministries such as ours. Tithes should be given where one receives his spiritual help and where the needs of the inner man are met. This is a matter which should be prayerfully considered. A promise which has helped many at a time of indecision is this one:
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and
upbraideth not; and it shall be given him” (James 1:5).
Doctrine of Unconditional Eternal Security
The doctrine of unconditional eternal security accepts the Calvinist perspective and states that once a person has been saved and accepts the atoning Blood of Jesus Christ, he can never be lost afterward, no matter what he might do.
The question to ask is whether a Born-Again Christian can cease being a Born-Again Christian. The answer to this question is, yes, a Believer can stop believing, a Christian can stop being a Christian, and the Born-Again can turn his back on Salvation and become lost-again. Even superficial reading of the Bible will reveal any number of personalities who were at one time within the Grace of God, but who subsequently fell from Grace. After their fall from Grace, these individuals became lost (Ezek. 28:12-19; Mat. 25:41; Gen. 1:26-31; Lk. 3:38; Lev. 10:1-2).
The Bible clearly states that we are saved by Grace through Faith (Eph. 2:8). We are further told that the just shall live by Faith (Heb. 10:38). Salvation is given to the Believer, not by works or by acts of righteousness, but as a gift through the act of Faith. It is, of course, maintained in exactly the same way.
Before I met the Lord I thought life was grand
Feeling that I held the world in my hand
I did what I wanted each and every day
Not really caring if I went the wrong way.
Then one day I felt I needed more
That’s when I walked thru the church door
Wondering to myself, is this where I should be?
So I sat down and said we’ll just have to see.
The music they sang pulled at my heart
The words and the music went together like art
One song, two songs, three songs, then four
I wasn’t sure my heart could take anymore.
Just then the preacher asked us to stand
He started praying and raising his hand
He asked the Lord for His anointing love
One that can only come from above
The message he preached seemed directed to me
I wondered and asked myself how could this be?
He said, “The Lord is ready to save and make you whole.”
That’s when I felt a strange feeling deep in my soul.
I went to the altar, got down on my knees.
Asked the preacher, “please pray with me
He smiled, took my hand, and said let’s pray
You’re about to start a new journey today.
As we prayed, I wept and cried
Feeling a strange new feeling inside
Making me feel I’m safe from all harm
Knowing that I’m wrapped in Jesus’ arms
I walked out the church door
Knowing the past didn’t matter anymore
Ready to tell the world what I’d done
Telling them that Jesus is the One.
By Jim Couch
If you have a prayer request feel free to leave it for us on the contact page and we'd be happy to pray for you. Thanks again and God Bless